Thursday, August 26, 2004

A Rant Against the Government

As a Libertarian, I am constantly upset by the amount the government intrudes into our lives. Yesterday, I got a ticket when I picked my cousin up at the airport in front of a red curb. I was stopped for less than 30 seconds, but the officer insisted on giving me a ticket. This is insane! I harmed no one. If the officer really didn't want me to stop there, he wouldn't have made me sit there for an additional 5 minutes while he filled out the ticket. Its all a scam so that the government can extort money from us. Its just like with speeding tickets. If the government really wanted us to stop speeding, they would raise the fine to $10,000. No one would ever speed. They set the fine just low enough so that people WILL speed and they can continue to steal from us. Its an absolute joke.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

free web counters
High Speed Internet Service
Blogarama - The Blog Directory